Tea Mantra teas are available in participating cafes, health shops, yoga studios, restaurants and grocery stores.
- Naturally On High, 697 – 699 High Street, Thornbury – ‘We guarantee freshness in our products by assuring daily roasting is guided by a strict procedure that will only deliver the best products that will satisfy you. Our company policy is to provide you with excellent service and quality products, which are supplied from trusted imported and local sources’.
Tea Mantra organic Darjeeling teas are available at Naturally On High.
Phone – 03 9484 7131 Website – www.naturallyonhigh.com.au
- First Harvest Organics, 230 Waterdale Road, Ivanhoe – For your organic shopping pleasure and fresh produce. Tea Mantra organic teas and blends are available in store.
Phone – 03 9497 1055
- Ivanhoe Health Store, 96 Upper Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe – Your One Stop Shop To Achieve Optimal Health through diet, lifestyle and specific nutrition. Get to the heart of the problem as our naturopath consultants endeavour to define the underlining cause of the problem to alleviate the symptoms. Our store assists with arthritis, weight loss, detox, PMS, menopause, anti-ageing, back problems, chemotherapy nutritional support, cold and flu, stress, fatigue.
Our organic Darjeeling teas are available at Ivanhoe Health Store. All teas are certified organic, bio-dynamic, fair-trade teas. Tea range includes, First Flush (black tea), Second Flush (black tea), White Tea, Oolong tea, Silver Green and Apoorva Green tea.
Phone – 03 9499 1825
- Light Space Yoga – Beautiful, modern yoga with studios in Ivanhoe, Balwyn and Mitcham. Created by mother-daughter team Susan and Clare. Beautiful, light-filled studios with treetop views. Our Yoga classes are inspired by a fresh and contemporary approach to Yoga. We offer Vinyasa Flow, Slow Flow, Basics and Yin Yoga, as well as Prenatal, Mums & Bubs and Kids Yoga classes.
Phone – 03 9857 3644 Website – www.lightspaceyoga.com.au
- Coffee Plus of Ivanhoe, Shop 10,149 Upper Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe – Coffee Plus is one of the most respected cafes in Melbourne. Located in the inner suburb of Ivanhoe, Coffee Plus is sure to please all who come!
Come and try our contemporary blends like English Breakfast, Amalfi Lemon, Chilli Chai, Kawa tea, Assam tea and organic Darjeeling black and green teas, available in store to be enjoyed with delicious desserts and pasties.
Phone – 03 9499 3697
- Spice Alley, 801 High Street, Th0rnbury – Our grocery store is a one shop stop for all your Indian grocery needs. We value our customers and their reviews to make our business successful. Come along with a recipe to pick your spices or speak to our friendly staff for a suggestion.
Tea Mantra Assam teas and Darjeeling teas are now available in-store. Newly arrived blends like Chilli Chai, Masala Chai, Amalfi Lemon, Kashmiri Kawa, English Breakfast are available in-store.
Phone – 03 9480 3525
- Wholefoods, 260 Flinders Street, Melbourne – Habib’s wholefoods store aims to improve your health, wellbeing and lifestyle through their organic and health food products. Specifically catering to vegan and vegetarian customers, Habib’s range of products are certified organic. Whatever your requirements, you’ll find a diet-friendly mix of foods to suit including wheat free, gluten free, dairy/lactose and casein free, egg free, yeast free and cholesterol free.
Tea Mantra organic, biodynamic, fair-trade Darjeeling teas are available at Habib Wholefoods on Flinders Street. Contemporary blends like Chilli Chai, Amalfi Lemon, Kashmiri Kawa, Masala tea and strong Assam breakfast blends are now available in store.
Website – www.habibwholefoods.com.au, Phone – 03 9639 5515
- Café Saffron, 238 Upper Heidelberg Rd, Ivanhoe – Owner chef Mr Vijay Negi says his food is Indian but with a difference. And the local army of loyal supporters are certainly testimony to this. Clients just keep coming back because its excellent hearty food served with passion and care.
Tea Mantra’s exclusive tea collection can now be enjoyed at Café Saffron. Exotic Tea Menu at Cafe Saffron – Kashmiri Kawa, Chilli Chai, Assam Black, Masala Chai, Darjeeling Green, Peppermint Herbal.
Phone – 03 9497 1084
- Lime Fresh Produce, 155 Burgundy Street, Heidelberg – A modern, local greengrocer owned and operated by Graham Lee. Lime Fresh Produce offers top quality food and professional service. We offer a weekly box of seasonal fresh fruit and veggies, perfect for making healthy meals. Based in Heidelberg, Vic, you can count on Lime Fresh Produce for the finest in fresh produce and friendly service.
Tea Mantra organic Darjeeling teas, Assam teas and contemporary blends are available in store at Lime Fresh Produce.
- Benjamin’s Patisserie – Benjamin started his pastry chef training at the age of 15 at Arnold’s Swiss Home Made Cakes. It was there he learnt the artistry that has made him and his pastries so well-regarded today. From there he moved to the elegant chain Laurent, widely considered as the industry benchmark, and within six months he became Head Night Chef, a role he held for three years. In 2002 Benjamin realised his aspirations to open his high quality and friendly patisserie in Ivanhoe. Since then, its been a road to success and has become a great hub for people from all walks to gather, enjoy sumptuous products and friendly service.
Our Organic Darjeeling teas are available at Benjamin’s Patisserie.
- SVS Global Groceries, Shop 10, 101 Burgundy Street, Heidelberg – SVS Global Groceries are a leading sub-continental grocery store specialising in Indian, Sri Lankan and Asian goods. With over 500 different products to chose from, we cater to all occasions.
Our selective Assam and Darjeeling green teas are available at SVS Global Groceries.
Phone – 03 9077 1533
- Buon Gusto Cafe, 261 Lower Heidelberg Road, East Ivanhoe – Buon Gusto is an eat-in or take-away cafe offering wholesome and home-cooked style breakfast and lunch options as well as handmade biscuits/cakes and a selection of stylish home-wares. Our philosophy is to use the very best ingredients in all the food we prepare.
Buon Gusto has been featured in the Australian Good Food & Travel Guide.